KAWAKAWA & DISTRICTS RSA 2018 CENTENNIAL CELEBRATIONS
Tickets are being sold for $60 per person for the meal and entertainment on 31/03/17.
Early bird registrations to RSA financial members are now closed and registration is open to all. If you would like to lock in your ticket please see Odelle as soon as possible.
We hope many of you will be able to join us in these celebrations and have outlined our program for the weekend below for those of you interested, we would love to hear your thoughts.
Friday 30th March:
- 0800 Military Service at the Cenotaph
- 0830 Welcome and Morning Tea at the RSA
- 0930-1030 Wayne Whittaker Memorial Golf Tournament
Teams of 4, max. 10 teams – book & pay with Merle 09 402 7713.
- 1300 Bar open at the RSA
- 1700 Golf Prize-Giving and Meal at RSA
- 1900 Karaoke
1st round of competition.
Saturday 31st March:
- 1000 Family day at UK Rugby Club for their 50th Jubilee
Main Event - MOK vs Awanui @ 2.30pm. Bar open from 1200 to 1500
- 1700 Bar open at RSA
- 1900 Main joint RSA/UK dinner function at RSA
- 2100 Max Cochrane Band
Door charge of $20p/p if not registered for dinner
Sunday 1st April:
- 0900-1600 Tin Hat Bowling Tournament at Kawakawa Bowling Club
Teams of 3, $45 per team (includes morning tea & lunch), mufti dress code with flat shoes, bowls available & players to fill teams. Guaranteed 4 games, prize giving 1600 – book & pay with Odelle.
- 1200 Indoor Sports Day
Pool, Snooker, Table Tennis, Poker are some of the activities